Our Growing Family: Adopting from Haiti

Adoption...it is an exciting and yet somewhat frightening path to follow. I've decided to create a blog to describe this journey for several reasons: to document our adoption process, to help others who may have some of the same questions and concerns that we have or once had, and to share our experiences with our friends and family.

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord." --Romans 12:11

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Medical Visa

We've had some interesting news this week regarding to medical visa. It seems that all our paperwork is complete and ready to go to the embassy, yet because the woman who is working on our visa is out of Haiti right now, everything has been delayed a little. But to be honest I'm so thrilled that it's done that this doesn't worry me. I just keep reminding myself that God's timing is perfect, and that although I might not understand why, He has a reason and He is in control. Thank you Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment