Our Growing Family: Adopting from Haiti

Adoption...it is an exciting and yet somewhat frightening path to follow. I've decided to create a blog to describe this journey for several reasons: to document our adoption process, to help others who may have some of the same questions and concerns that we have or once had, and to share our experiences with our friends and family.

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord." --Romans 12:11

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank God for Helpful Hearts

I cannot say how thankful I am for the people who have been helping us navigate this process. Paperwork...paperwork...paperwork. And not all of it is easy to follow or understand. But God has blessed us with friends who have adopted from Haiti and other countries and are willing to share their experiences and knowledge. I don't know what I would do with out them.

No comments:

Post a Comment